MSSU offers many Engineering Technology programs
The Department of Engineering Technology (ET) provides programs designed to develop leaders in industry and society as a whole by providing a quality education to students that is application-oriented and connected to the needs of regional and global businesses.
The Engineering Technology department at Missouri Southern will produce graduates who:
- have an appropriate mastery of the knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of engineering technology.
- have the ability to apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of mathematics, science, engineering and technology.
- are able to identify and analyze problems and design effective engineering technology based solutions.
- contribute professionally by functioning effectively on teams.
- communicate effectively with professionals and lay audiences.
- have an understanding for the discipline of engineering technology and its role in a societal and global context. Curricular Options The department offers a variety of instructional programs.
The Engineering Technology department offers the following programs:
For more information about the Engineering Technology department including degree options, course requirements, facilities, faculty, student projects, and more, please visit Engineering Technology Department
You may be interested in: Drafting & Design Engineering Technology, Industrial Engineering Technology, Land Surveying, Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Pre-Engineering