- Application -- Available on/after Oct. 6, 2014.
Admission is Competitive and Limited
Admission to Missouri Southern does not automatically grant admission to the Dental Hygiene Program.
In addition to meeting admission requirements for the University, candidates must:
- Apply for admission to the Department of Dental Hygiene.
- Applications are reviewed by the Selection Committee for Dental Hygiene.
- Applicants must submit the necessary information by January 31.
- Applicants must have an overall GPA of 2.75 to apply.
Selected applicants are admitted contingent upon:
- a criminal record check,
- random drug testing,
- the completion of physical and dental examinations and
- the rendering of an acceptable health status.
Students are admitted to the dental hygiene program only in the fall of each year.
For further information:
- Joplin: 417-625-9709
- Rolla: 573-458-0101 ext 16116
- Sikeston: 573-472-3210