We invite you to call or email for an appointment to tour our facility as well as bring your child to meet the teachers and other little friends at the Child Development Center.
Waiting List Form
If you would like to be added on our waiting list, please fill out the following form.
How to Enroll
The following information comprises the Enrollment Packet and must be completed at least 24 hours prior to the admittance of each child:
- Signed Agreement Form
- Completed Parent Schedule Card
- Child Enrollment Form
- Medical Examination Report—must be completed by child’s physician and returned no later than 15 days after initial enrollment
- Copy of child’s immunizations due before child starts care
- Child and Adult Care Food Program Enrollment Form
- Income Eligibility Form for the Food Program
- Parent’s Specialized Instructions for Infants and Toddlers Form
- Research/Photo Permission Form
- Signed Note of Understanding; receipt of a Family Handbook
- Enrollment fee must accompany the packet upon submission. No placement reservation will occur without the paid enrollment fee. Personal checks, money orders and credit card payments are accepted.
It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to maintain up to date information regarding their child. Failure to provide these items may result in your child’s enrollment being delayed or terminated. Parents will have opportunities to update their family information at the beginning of each semester.
You are invited to review the Missouri Southern State University Child Development Center Parent Handbook