Official Class Roster/Enrollment Verification
– Dual Credit Instructors
Once registrations are complete, The Office of Academic Outreach will send the official class roster to the High School Dual Credit Instructor and/or High School Dual Credit Coordinator. Class rosters may be accessed at any time by the instructor through the LioNet system. It is the responsibility of the high school to ensure the accuracy of the Official Class Roster. Students not listed on the Official Class Roster by the Census Date will not receive college credit for the course.
LioNet Instructions to run an Official Class Roster
- Using the Quick Links at the bottom of the MSSU home page, click on LioNet and log in with the University issued credentials.
- On the left side menu under the Quick Links section, click on Faculty Menu.
- Click Term Selection and select the applicable term. Click Submit.
- Click CRN Selection. In the middle of the page click Enter CRN Directly. CRN’s can be found at http://www.mssu.edu/academics/dual-credit/courses.php
- Enter the CRN and click Submit.
- Click Summary Class List to show your Official Class Roster.