Please use this site as your resource for information on our annual Business Contest.
Submit your registration on or before March 11, 2015.
- Complete your registration by using the "Registration Form" link on the left.
- No changes may be made to registration after March 23 and no changes on day of the contest.
- Deadline for submission of pre-judged events is March 11.
- The rules for each event are accessed via the menu bar on the left.
Be sure to:
- Read the Instructions tab at the bottom of your Excel spreadsheet.
- Complete the Teacher Information (including your school's name) and the Student Registration Form.
- Save on your computer and email your 2015 Business Contest Registration to Emily Boydston at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event takes place on April 1, 2015:
- For complete information about each event, click on the actual event link in the menu bar to open a new window displaying all the rules about that event.
Request for Accommodations:
Accommodations related to disability need to be made at least 72 hours prior to the event.