The English department offices are located on the second floor of Kuhn Hall; most English classes are in this building. An English Department computer lab is located on this floor for student use, equipped with 20 Dell PC's. These PC's can be used for word processing, email, and internet work connected to classes. One class, Professional Writing, is taught entirely in the computer lab, and in the future there may be sections of freshman composition and other courses that meet exclusively in the lab.
The English faculty work closely with the staff of Spiva Library to provide a well-balanced collection of materials for student study and research. The faculty are actively involved in assisting students in becoming more effective in using these materials.
- Voice of the Shuttle (University of California at Santa Barbara)
- Literary Links (Jack Lynch, Rutgers University)
- Language Links (Richard Lederer)
- Links for Writers and Writing Instructors (Jack Lynch)
- Linguistics Links (Summer Institute of Linguistics)
- Bulfinch's Mythology Link
- Philosophy Links: Philosophy in Cyberspace
- Professional Organization Sites: NCTE | MLA | CCCC | American Dialect Society
- Mo Assn of Teachers of English (MATE)