Ms. Rhonda Clark
- Newspaper Content and Design
- New Media and Media Convergence
- Community Journalism
- Journalism Education
- Society of Professional Journalists
- Society of Newspaper Design
- Individual: Oklahoma Society of Professional Journalists, Business Reporting (honorable mention) ¬– 2008; Missouri Press Association, Investigative Reporting (first) and Feature Writing (second) – 2001; Missouri College Media Association, Editorial Column (first) – 2000; recipient of Community Journalism Scholarship, Missouri Press Association, 1999
- The Chart: Society of Professional Journalists Best All-Around Non-Daily for Nation (first, 2004) and Region 7 (first, 2002 and 2004); Associated Collegiate Press Pacemaker Finalist (2002 and 2004); Missouri College Media Association Best in State (2003 and 2004).
- Crossroads: The Magazine: Society of Professional Journalists Region 7 Best Feature Magazine (second, 2004; third, 2003); Associated Collegiate Press Best in Show Feature Magazine (third 2004) and House Ad (first, 2003; second, 2004).
Publications & Presentations
- The intern and the editor: A dual-learning relationship that enhances news coverage and presentation at community newspapers: Paper presented at the Newspapers and Community-Building Symposium XII, National Newspaper Association Convention, October 2006, Oklahoma City, co-sponsored by the Huck Boyd National Center for Community Media and the National Newspaper Association Foundation.
Ms. Clark’s Links: